Draze - Ashes [Hot Track - V2] Draze - Ashes [Hot Track - V2]

I remember back in the day when I used to listen to this track all the time...and now it's 2014, and it's every bit as good as I remember.

Frostbite (Original mix) Frostbite (Original mix)

Sweet song! I don't think the treble was too high at all. I liked the parts with the dance beat (especially the intro and outro) even more than the half-time groove during the main theme.

Warhector responds:

Thanks man :D that's probably because i've fixed it ;) Cheers man!

First EVER song [nefix]:3 First EVER song [nefix]:3

Really good for a first song!

Nefix responds:

Thanks! :DDD

[Lavender Town Darkness]* [Lavender Town Darkness]*

This is absolutely horrifying, but in the best way possible

Solkrieg responds:

Damn right.

JERK JERK

huge beat...but I've heard it before

While on one hand you have a MASSIVE beat that bumps pretty damn well, that seems to be all that you have here. Nothing about it is new or interesting to me, and it isn't different from any of the other thousands of other beats out there.

Throwdown Throwdown

This does, in fact, sound like Streets of Rage...

...except exponentially cooler

Monstrous Turtles! Monstrous Turtles!

Perfect

I don't have anything to say about this other than that it does EVERYTHING right. I just don't understand the point of the rain sound effects.

The Escapists! The Escapists!

Although it repetitive, I listened to it all

Drums were solid and were always appropriate. I would have liked to hear more than just the root in rhythm with a few filler notes from the bass at times however. Guitar solo was solid as well, but I think the soloist could have brought more energy: near the end, the song starts to build and I feel like it ends before it can reach the top of what it was planning on becoming, or at least what it had the potential to be. I also would have liked more rhythm guitar, especially during the solos.

Smithy Showdown [smrpg remix] Smithy Showdown [smrpg remix]

Great

I really appreciate the bongos and solid bass. The only concern I have is that some of the releases for the sustained snatch sounds seems to come out of nowhere.

Our Invaders - Hania Our Invaders - Hania

hehe

So I guess the invaders are not from The Cadets? (Drum Corps joke, high five to anyone who gets it)